Friday, December 6, 2013

Cold Days

It's seriously freezing out there, with record low temps for the day's highs, and even lower at night.  I moved from the high mountains to get away from this stuff and what happens?  Lol I think the snow gods followed me here out of some perverse sense of humor on Their part.  Oh well, it's a good time to write.  I've done a rough draft column; now I'm in the process of getting permission from other writers to use their work in my references.  In the meantime it's rewrite, rewrite.
In other good news, Pagan Writers Press has come up for air and has expressed continued interest in my book!  This is a very good thing and I am busy getting final researched bits into the ms.  I have a feeling I don't know when to quit *rolls eyes*.  I'm eager to get it submitted to see if it will fly!

No comments: